How will you choose to be remembered?
Your gift could change a life.
Leaving a gift in your will for Where Next means that someone will get the chance to do the things most people take for granted.
Where Next gives people the opportunity to work in a real business. With our support they can gain confidence and learn new skills.
How do I make a will?
It is always recommended that you consult with a solicitor before making or changing a will. Having a will written by a legal professional is often simple and inexpensive.
How do I leave a gift in my will?
- You can leave a set sum or item of value eg shares.
- You can leave a percentage of your assets.
- You can leave a percentage of remaining assets after gifts to family and friends have been deducted.
- If you already have a will you can leave a gift by making a simple change or addition to your will. Your solicitor can add a ‘codicil’ to your existing will without having to re-write it.
If you would like the opportunity to talk to someone about leaving a gift in your will, we will be happy to arrange for one of our trustees to contact you. Please call us on 01527 69955.
If you wish to:
- find out more information about legacies
- wish to donate using an independent donation service
- leave a gift anonymously